Selecting a medical imaging provider may seem complex, but it is an important decision, and you do have a choice. At University Medical Imaging, we understand. Not only do we make sure that your images are the best quality, we focus on keeping compassion and humanity alive in healthcare.
X-ray and MRI exams are typically covered by insurance. University Medical Imaging accepts most major insurance plans. Our staff will verify benefits for every patient who has insurance and obtain insurance authorizations for you when possible.
University Medical Imaging also accepts personal injury and workers compensation liens, CareCredit payments and an affordable self payment option.
- Aetna – HMO, PPO, POS
- Blue Cross of CA – Prudent Buyer PPO, Blue Cross Plus POS, California Care HMO, Blue Card (for out of state), Blue Cross Medicare+ Choice, Healthy Families HMO, Covered California
- Blue Shield of CA – HMO, PPO, EPO, Medicare+ Choice HMO, Healthy Families (PPO, EPO)
- California Health & Wellness – MediCal HMO
- Cigna HMO – (directly with Cigna)
- Cigna PPO – (through MedSolutions)
- Health Net – PPO (via MedSolutions), HMO, EPO, POS (Elect, Select), WC, Seniority Plus, Healthy Families, Covered California
- Molina – MediCal HMO
- NIA – authorizations for Blue Shield & Blue Cross
- Sierra Nevada Medical Group
- United Healthcare & Pacificare – HMO, PPO, POS, Secure Horizons
- ADIN Healthcare, Inc.
- AMR – Advanced Medical Resources
- Ancillary Care Services
- Diagnostic Village
- GENEX Services
- IMS National
- MIS – Magnetic Imaging Services
- Railroad Medicare
- TriCare Military – via TriWest Alliance
- U.S. Dept. of Labor
- Washington State Dept. of Labor
- AG Administrators – CSU Athletes
- American CareSource
- HealthSmart – Interplan
- Humana Choice Care PPO Network
- Medsolutions – for Health Net PPO, Cigna PPO
- USA Managed Care Organization