At University Medical Imaging, the safety and comfort of our patients is paramount. Since we opened in 2007, our patients have relied on us to provide exceptional compassionate care. It’s what we do.
We understand that you may have delayed procedures like diagnostic imaging to avoid risk of exposure to COVID-19. Below are our coronavirus safety policies. Until the pandemic is resolved, we will continue appropriate precautions, so you can feel confident scheduling your MRI or X-ray with us.
- When you arrive for your appointment, please stop at the red line at the entrance of the University Medical Imaging office. Wait until staff calls you to enter.
- We will be taking your temperature with a thermal body camera. If you have a temperature of 100.4 degrees F or greater, we will need to reschedule your appointment for a later date.
- Be mindful of social distancing.
- We ask that everyone wear a mask or face covering while they are in our building.
- Because we are limiting the number of guests in our facility at one time, we ask that you come by yourself to your exam.
- If you need assistance, please notify us in advance. As needed, we can make allowances for one assisting guest. Your guest will need to wear a face covering, and their temperature will also be taken.
- We are not currently accepting walk-in patients.
- If you are not feeling well or suspect that you have been exposed to COVID-19, do not enter University Medical Imaging premises.
- Lastly, we ask that you complete your registration forms electronically with DocuSign BEFORE you come to your appointment. This makes your scheduled exam time more efficient and reduces the amount of contact within our office.
We ask that our patients support our efforts to limit the spread of COVID-19 by practicing the CDC’s recommendations for safe hygiene. We will continue to monitor the situation as it changes and adapt our policies and procedures with the health and well-being of our patients, staff, and community as our utmost priority.